Am I Eligible?
To qualify for program assistance, you must be a Michigan resident and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have a functionally significant disability.
- Are employed, or have an offer of employment working a minimum of 24 hours/week, and earning at least minimum wage
- Require at least five hours of personal assistance each week
- Are able to employ and manage personal assistants, maintain records, pay required taxes, and file timely reports
- Are paying out-of-pocket expenses for personal assistance services